Thursday, September 11, 2014

Haley Joel Osment's Latest Role.


You all remember Haley Joel Osment right? The Academy Award nominated actor who was the "I see dead people" kid in The Sixth Sense (1999, dir. M. Night Shyamalan). I'm sure some of you have wondered, "What ever happened to him?" Well, he starred in a few other films, went to college and is now in director Kevin Smith's latest films, the first two installments of his Truth North trilogy. The first installment is coming out this year, Tusk, in which Osment is portraying the best friend of the main character, portrayed by Justin Long. In the second installment, Yoga Hosers, he is apparently portraying Adrien Arcand, or as he called himself "The Canadian Fuhrer". Yep, it appears that Forrest Gump, Jr. is portraying a Nazi. They grow up so fast don't they?

Okay in all honesty this film does sound interesting, the synopsis on IMDB.com says, "Two teenage yoga enthusiasts team up with a legendary man-hunter to battle with an ancient evil presence that is threatening their major party plans." Wow, to quote Calvin Candy, "You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

What are your thoughts? Looking forward to this and Tusk? Share your thoughts, share the article.

Also be sure to like the blog's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

My travel watching and reading lists (and some road trip songs)

 I'm leaving on a big roadtrip and I just wanted to share what I've got on my to-watch list while I'm on vacation, my reading li...