Sunday, May 4, 2014

UPDATE and May Movies I Hope to Check Out.

I know I'm running with this article. I'll cut to the chase and say that the past week has been really busy for me. The main reason is because I graduated from college, so a lot of my time has been spent finishing school papers and assignments, and I'm starting a job soon. So I'm trying to find a new place to live and such. So there's a lot going on, and I haven't had a chance to see a movie this weekend and last weekend. I also saw Transcendence (2014, Dir. Wally Pfister) and I'll try to get a review out for it. But right now I just going to put this out and I'll hopefully be able to check out these movies in the coming weeks. I also haven't had a chance to see The Amazing Spider-Man 2 due to this weekend's festivities and preparations, so I'll try to catch it on DVD. For now here are the films I hope to check out this month. 

UPDATE (5/7/2014): I left my job. Why? Because it turned out that my job was just being a door to door salesmen. So... yeah. I felt uncomfortable. 

Chef 
D: Jon Favreau
W: Jon Favreau
S: Jon Favreau, Sofia Vegara, John Leguizamo

Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return
D: Will Finn, Dan St. Pierre
W: Adam Balsam, Randi Barnes
S: Lea Michele, Patrick Stewart, Jim Belushi

Neighbors
D: Nicholas Stoller
W: Andrew J. Cohen, Brendan O'Brien
S: Seth Rogen, Zac Efron

Godzilla
D: Gareth Edwards
W: Max Borenstein
S: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ken Watanabe, Elizabeth Olsen

Million Dollar Arm
D: Craig Gillespie
W: Tom McCarthy
S: Jon Hamm, Aasif Mandvi, Bill Paxton

Blended
D: Frank Coraci
W: Ivan Menchell, Clare Sera
S: Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore, Emma Fuhrmann

X-Men: Days of Future Past
D: Bryan Singer
W: Simon Kinberg
S: Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender

A Million Ways to Die in the West
D: Seth MacFarlane
W: Seth MacFarlane, Alec Sulkin, Wellesley Wild
S: Seth MacFarlane, Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried

No comments:

Post a Comment

My travel watching and reading lists (and some road trip songs)

 I'm leaving on a big roadtrip and I just wanted to share what I've got on my to-watch list while I'm on vacation, my reading li...