Friday, November 28, 2014

Jurassic Park & Star Wars trailer reaction

We've had two new trailers for two big franchises and I've got some thoughts for the both of them.

First up, Jurassic World:


This is the fourth installment of the fondly remembered Jurassic Park franchise. Just to give a quick summation of my thoughts of the previous films: Jurassic Park - awesome, The Lost World - it had fun bits but got too preachy for me, Jurassic Park III - disappointing. As for this film, it looks amazing! This movie really seems to be upping the horror aspect a little more which is pretty good in my book. Also, Chris Pratt action hero. I am all for this. Especially since he seems to have a velociraptor army with him. So yeah, I'm stoked.

Now onto, Star Wars: The Force Awakens



First up quick summation of my thoughts of the franchise:  Stars Wars 4-6, amazing and timeless. Star Wars 1-3, while clearly flawed they do have good moments in them and shouldn't be completely shunned away. I mean come on Ewan McGregor was great as a young Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Now I know this is just a teaser, and yes that hilted lightsaber did make me tilt my head a little but I can't help it I'm stoked for it. I seriously want a full trailer now. I mean right now! GIVE IT TO ME! Sorry, lost control there. 

What are your thoughts? Share in the comments.

Be sure to like us on Facebook

Also follow me on twitter @DocJohn90

No comments:

Post a Comment

My travel watching and reading lists (and some road trip songs)

 I'm leaving on a big roadtrip and I just wanted to share what I've got on my to-watch list while I'm on vacation, my reading li...