Thursday, March 27, 2014

Brief Blog Post: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (2014) - Trailer Reaction.


Reactions to the new "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" trailer:
Meh, is the word that comes to mind. As of right now I have no real straight feelings towards either side. But I do have some more precise thoughts on a few.

"Pros:"
1. The designs of the turtles... not bad. Except for giving Donatello those stupid glasses.
(http://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/ninja-turtles-poster-lead.jpg?w=600)

2. Action scenes. If they're anything like mountain scene in the trailer than it can at least be enjoyable.

3. Looks like they may have ditched the alien plot, which is a very good thing to me.

Cons:
1. Megan Fox as April O'Neill. No no no no no no no no. It should've been Rachel McAdams.

2. The 9/11 imagery/Needless massive destruction. Seriously, can we stop putting this stuff in our summer blockbusters?

3. (From my friend Marc Sharp) Having a main character have a loved who did unethical scientific experiments for the greater good and presumably died or vanished in mysterious circumstances, because we haven't had enough of those plot lines before now

That's how it stands as of right now for me. I will wait and give it a shot because I don't want to come off as this guy... again.


Also because I know there were stupid moments in the older Turtles movies and tv shows. (Looking at you Ninja Turtles 3).

No comments:

Post a Comment

My travel watching and reading lists (and some road trip songs)

 I'm leaving on a big roadtrip and I just wanted to share what I've got on my to-watch list while I'm on vacation, my reading li...