Sunday, March 30, 2014

April 2014 Films I Plan to See

The title pretty much says it all. Of course this is subject to change due to other things that may come up, and I am finishing up my last semester of school so a lot of time is going to be dedicated to that. Anyway here are the ones that I will hopefully see.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
D: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo.
W: Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely.
S: Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian Stan, Robert Redford, Samuel L. Jackson. 

Draft Day
D: Ivan Reitman.
W: Rajiv Joseph, Scott Rothman.
S: Kevin Costner, Jennifer Garner, Denis Leary, Ellen Burstyn. 

Transcendence
D: Wally Pfister,
W: Jack Paglen.
S: Johnny Depp, Morgan Freeman, Rebecca Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My travel watching and reading lists (and some road trip songs)

 I'm leaving on a big roadtrip and I just wanted to share what I've got on my to-watch list while I'm on vacation, my reading li...