Saturday, December 27, 2014

What 2014 film should I see before the year ends?

With the year coming close to an end I want to check out at least two more movies before we enter 2015. With so many films to check out I decided to ask you guy: What movies should I see?

This list is of the movies that are showing at my go to theater, PLEASE CHOOSE AT LEAST THREE MOVIES. Even if you haven't seen it, what movies would you want me to check out and give an opinion about. Leave your picks in the comment section or at my Facebook page or at Twitter @DocJohn90.

Thank you for your input.

Here's the list:

Annie 
D: Will Gluck
W: Will Gluck, Aline Brosh McKenna
S: Jamie Foxx, Quvenzhane Wallis, Rose Byrne, Bobby Cannavale, Cameron Diaz




Big Eyes 
D: Tim Burton
W: Scott Alexander, Larry Karaszewski
S: Amy Adams, Christoph Waltz, Danny Huston, Joe Polito, Kysten Ritter, Jason Schwartzman, Terrence Stamp




Exodus: Gods and Kings 
D: Ridley Scott
W: Jeffrey Caine, Adam Cooper, Bill Collage, Steven Zaillian
S: Christian Bale, Joel Edgerton, John Turturro, Aaron Paul, Ben Mendelsohn, Sigourney Weaver, Ben Kingsley




The Gambler 
D: Rupert Wyatt
W: William Monahan
S: Mark Wahlberg, John Goodman, Brie Larson, Michael K. Williams, Jessica Lange, Anthony Kelley




Into the Woods
D: Rob Marshall
W: James Lapine
S: Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, James Corden, Anna Kendrick, Chris Pine, Tracey Ullman, Christine Baranski, Johnny Depp




Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb
D: Shawn Levy
W: David Guion, Michael Handelman
S: Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Owen Wilson, Dan Stevens, Ben Kingsley



Penguins Of Madagascar
D: Eric Darnell, Simon J. Smith
W: John Aboud, Michael Colton, Brandon Sawyer
S: Tom McGrath, Chris Miller, Conrad Vernon, Christopher Knights, Benedict Cumberbatch, John Malkovich





Top Five 
D: Chris Rock
W: Chris Rock
S: Chris Rock, Rosario Dawson




Unbroken
D: Angelina Jolie
W: Ethan Coen, Joel Coen, Richard LaGravenese, William Nicholson
S: Jack O'Connell, Domhall Gleeson, Miyavi, Garrett Hedlund, Finn Wittrock




Wild
D: Jean-Marc Vallee
W: Nick Hornby
S: Reese Witherspoon, Laura Dern, Thomas Sadoski, Gaby Hoffmann



Thank you for your input. Like the blog on Facebook. And follow the blog on Twitter @DocJohn90

No comments:

Post a Comment

My travel watching and reading lists (and some road trip songs)

 I'm leaving on a big roadtrip and I just wanted to share what I've got on my to-watch list while I'm on vacation, my reading li...