Sunday, December 28, 2014

31 Favorite Songs of 2014

Here's a little something out of the norm. My favorite songs of 2014. Seeing as I'm a movie guy I can't really rank these from what I find as the best in any particular order. But I figured I'd share with you all my favorites songs of the past year. The only qualification it needs is that I must have downloaded in 2014. So here you go, in alphabetical order, my favorite songs of 2014.

 Aloe Blacc - Wake Me Up (acoustic)


Big K.R.I.T. ft. Raphael Saadiq - Soul Food


Black Fire Pistol - Run Rabbit Run


Constantine & Ricky Gervais - I'm Number One


Epic Rap Battles of History - Steven Spielberg vs. Alfred Hithcock


Eric Church - Dark Side


Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life


James Newton Howard & Jennifer Lawrence - The Hanging Tree


Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash - Don't You Think It's Come Our Time


Kate Miller-Heidke ft. Passenger - Share Your Air


Katie Herzig - Walk Through Walls



Kendrick Lamarr - i


Kid Cudi - Going to the Ceremony


KONGOS - Come With Me Now


Lake Street Dive - Bad Self Portraits



Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk


MKTO - Classic


Mr. Probz - Waves (Robin Schulz Radio Edit)


Mystery Science Theater 3000 Rifftrax Guys - Swing Away
Here's a link to the song. If it doesn't work then you can hear some of it in this video



The New Basement Tapes - Kansas City



Old Crow Medicine Show - Firewater


Pharrell Williams & Justin Timberlake - Brand New


Ryan Bingham - For Anyone's Sake


Scott Bradlee & Postmodern Jukebox - We Found Love



The Secret Sisters - Rattle My Bones


St. Paul & The Broken Bones - Sugar Dyed


Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Red River


Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High)


Trampled by Turtles - Come Back Home


WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance


"Weird Al" Yankovic - Sports Song


So there it is. My favorites of 2014. What were some of your favorites? Feel free to share.

Be sure to share the blog
Like the blog on Facebook
And follow me on Twitter @DocJohn90.

Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My travel watching and reading lists (and some road trip songs)

 I'm leaving on a big roadtrip and I just wanted to share what I've got on my to-watch list while I'm on vacation, my reading li...